- Are you involved in raising the aspirations of young people?
- Are you helping to shape the minds of the next generation?
- Are you involved in the curriculum planning, rationale or delivery of content to young people?
- Would you like to better understand race in the context of British schools?
- Would you like your staff to develop their ability to see and address racial bias?
- Is your setting ready for a move towards understanding racial equality and what that means in practice?
Suitable for teachers, senior leaders, headteachers, governors and those who work in local authority or with young people in any capacity. Using Black History as a heuristic, this training will spark a mindset in your staff that will better prepare them to approach race critically at all levels. Aiming to raise the achievement of Black students in particular, change mindsets and begin a dialogue on race that will help to inform intent, implementation and impact for years to come.
We continue to take bookings.
Please make contact for a course description and let us know your requirements.